• 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
• 120g BE Phad Thai sauce (1 pack)
• 8 pces headless prawns
• 1 egg
• 45g firm yellow tofu (diced)
• 1 handful of chives or spring onions (sliced in 1 inch stucks)
• 1 handful of bean sprouts
• 1/4 cup ground unsalted roasted peanuts
• 2 wedges of lime
Optional : coriander leaves for garnishing and chili flakes
Chef s Tip
You Will Also Like
A colorful and indulgent recipe, sweet and sour to tickle your taste buds !
One of the most emblematic Thai street food dishes ! Flavorful yet mild, perfect for the whole family !
A simple way to transform a simple fried rice into a flavorful feast !
Follow Us For More Recipes
Where to find our Blue Elephant Products around the world?
For any inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]